Saturday, January 31, 2009

Murphy's Kids

For once we actually left the house and O. South High on a Friday night. Only me, Kristen and Jeanne were home and we decided it was time we got out more. First it was D-Hall, then we got a hankering for long island ice teas at Dave's. Dave's turned into the Blue Nile where we got to see Murphy's Kids perform and Janoodles caught a free t-shirt.
We also met a guy named Juan who is from Columbia (not Neighbor-Juan). After I told him I was thinking of moving to Hawaii, he kept coming back every ten minutes and telling us I should move to Hawaii, or rather that I HAD to move to Hawaii. Its pretty interesting to have a drunk Columbian guy tell you what to do with the rest of your life.

1 comments:

Jeanné said...

This really was such a fun night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!